Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

100 followers and a Playlist

Well, it happened, we hit 100 followers during the night! Do you know what else happened? That's right, the earthquake in Japan.

I found out about both within minutes of eachother. So while I was, and am, so excited to finally reach that number, I have a hard time being as excited as I normally would be. How can a person be reveling in such a thing when CNN is on in the background displaying pictures of death and destruction?

Regardless, I didn't want to ignore our little victory, so I've put together a small playlist for you. Playlists have been coming few and far between, so it's almost like a treat, right?

Hearts & Bubbles
Lissy


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: