Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

B!tchBag3: Kelsey

Meet Kelsey.

This vacillant vegan just gave you Stink-eye at the grocery checkout for buying chicken breast and then mouthed the word, "Murderer".

But look again, this B!tches shoes are made of 100% cowhide...










Not anymore though, now she's just a B!tchBag, waiting to be your B!tch.

Kelsey was created from a vintage (early 80's) "Marquis of London" leather jacket. This big girl's got cinches on each side for easy weight loss or gain and 5 inner & 2 outer pockets. So fill her up, she'll haul all your sh*t around.

H's&B's
L


12 comments:

Naomi said...

Awesome Bag - Is it one of Sam's?

Maya said...

Nice work!!

Lissy said...

Naomi - Thanks! And nope, it's not one of Sam's, all B!tchBags are made by me!

Maya - I like your double exclamations... makes me feel good.

Naomi said...

I apologize - I somehow missed that you make these wonderful B!tchBags! - I luv this one!

Kristi said...

OMG!!!! I love love LOVE this one!!! I think it would be worthy of Maya's 30th purse puke ;)

Mandolin said...

Le Sigh....
I want her so badly... Can you tell her that Im sorry that Im going to Mexico and can't afford such an uptown babe at the moment?

I love your orginality of naming them and giving them backstories btw. When you sell them you should include their personality write up on some nice stationary!
xoxox
M

Lissy said...

Kristi.... So obviously Maya told you that I said it's ok for her to puke in your purse on her birthday... well I'm not going to deny it! I'd laugh!

Unknown said...

I want this purse! so i can go shopping for chicken...

Lissy said...

Mandy.... you leave the best comments. I think it's because you've know me for so long, and thus have been exposed to Awesomeness long enough that it's rubbed off.

I do feel bad about Kelsey not being able to come home with you and Carlotta... but, Keep you eyes posted March 8th (I know you'll be in mexico, but do it anyways) there might be a way for you to be together for a few less pesos....

Lissy said...

okcorral26..... funny. You made me laugh.

Cyan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cyan said...

I puked in my purse once.