Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Headband Love


   Well, lately I've had a real love for headbands/headpieces with & without feathers. They are everywhere, they have a definite hippie/boho feel to them which I'm totally drawn to right now. I haven't quite brought myself to wear one out in public yet, my oldest daughter Rumer wears them, maybe that's a reason why I haven't yet, I don't want to look like I'm trying to be a 13yr old. But I know myself  well enough to know that I just need to put it on with confidence and wear it, give me 5 minutes and I'll have forgotten I have it on, and who cares what everyone else thinks.

   The headband craze gives me a feeling of summer, and running bare foot in the grass or forest......free. Maybe it's a little.....I AM WOMAN, hear me ROAR!!!!!!



No comments: