Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Videos, Chocolate and Me

Ok, so I've had some complaints. Or, not really complaints, so much as whining...

"I miss your blogging."
":("
"Where are you?"
"I miss your humour."

Well...  seriously, of course you miss me, it's all part of my master plan, my "Make Them Love and Adore Me Forever" plan. What's that old saying? Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Or some such sh*t. It's true.  Missing me = Loving me.

Ermm....

Ok, so the actual truth. I've been in a bit of a funk. A "Sit on the Couch and Drown Myself in Tea and Chocolate" funk.

I know what you're thinking:

You want to drown yourself in chocolate too.



Well you can't, unless you're on my team, my "I Don't Gain Weight From Sweets" team. Because really, no one wants to see you sit on your ass and gain weight. No one. Those of you, however, that are as gifted as I, may join my team and attempt the drowning by chocolate. If you like. Just don't expect to look as good as I do while you're doing it. No point in setting yourself up for disappoinment...

Soooo... you can call something a funk if it actually only happened once, right? Like, for only a few hours?

I'm not making excuses for my lack of blogging at all.

I'm above excuses.

It's Monday, do you want a music video? Do you deserve a music video?

This is Angus and Julia Stone. Their songs make regular appearances on my playlists. In fact, I love them so much that sometimes they are the only old song in a shiny new mix. This is a video of one of my favorite songs, Wasted. Although this is not quite my favorite version of it, the video is pretty, and in their usual style, so I deemed it worthy.

Hearts & Bubbles,
Lissy




2 comments:

Kristi said...

All that whining makes you feel loved though, doesn't it??
I think there is some funkiness in the air...

Maya said...

I've been whining to myself lately about your lack of blogging but didn't voice it aloud as I didn't want to seem 'demanding.' Glad you are alive though possibly half drowned in chocolate.