Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh Baby!!!!

My beautiful sister in law (I have a few beautiful sister in laws), but I'm talking about Desiree, she and her husband Sam are going to have their first baby near the end of the month (Sept.).



I'm sooooo excited, I've been in Des's life since she was 10 years old....kinda crazy that she is now going to have a baby, I know we all grow up....but like I always say, it's crazy how quickly time flies! Anyways, she is having a boy (another nephew for me)...I love my niece and nephews so much, they are like my own kids but I get to give them back when they cry or poop!!!! All this baby talk has made me reminisce about my own babies, births, etc. I'm so happy for her, life will never be the same, but in the best way possible. This lil' guy isn't born yet, but I'm already buying him things, thinking of buying him things, ordering things online for him,  knitting (actually crocheting) for him......I can hardly wait till he is born, I just want to snuggle and smell him (oh new baby smell) and tell him how much I love him already!!!!

made with love from Auntie Kim



1 comment:

Naomi said...

Yes being an Auntie is wonderful and I luv the hat!