Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday.......

Today started a little bit earlier then usual for me, 6:11am, it stared with a dog whining in my face that he needed to go out, and because he just had surgery on his eyelid a few days ago he is not allowed to just wander around outside by himself, he has to be on a leash and I have to take him for a walk, so up I got......

Jake


So, by 6:50am I had walked the dog, made lunches, loaded the dishwasher, & helped with hair (it's picture day for 2 of my kids). So, now it's 8:30am...all 3 kids have left for school, I've drank 2 cups of coffee, blogged, facebooked, now for the rest of the day, which will probably be cleaning......oh the fun.


This morning I thought I'd share a new video from Kings of Leon - Radioactive, their new song from their new album that comes out in October. Enjoy!!





Have a wonderful Monday!!!!

3 comments:

Lissy said...

Ooooh... poor Jakey.
:(

Maya said...

Poor Jake! Poor Kim! Love the music video!

turbo teacher said...

Look at poor Jakey. Rae was very sad to see Jake with his cone-head :( Take care of that old boy...