Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

An 18 Hr Drive... More or Less

I've been home for a few days now, but haven't been all that inspired to talk to you all. This might be because I feel like I should talk about my trip, yet I've been unsuccessful in summing it up in words. I wasn't sure why this was until, this morning, when one of my favorite bloggers made the comparison of sharing vacation stories to telling someone about a dream you had... "fun for you, boring for everyone else."

Upon reading this, I thought "F*cking right!" and promptly threw out the idea of talking about my trip at all. What I will do, however, is sum it up in pictures. Hopefully getting this outta the way will be like snaking a hairball outta a drain and I'll be back harassing you in full force.

So here it is...

Monster in the car. It's still happy, but it's only 2hrs into the trip.
 
 

Driving through the Rockies
 

Lake Louise

A girl day.

The Wedding

Drive back... Salmon spawning @ Adam's Run


Until next time...
Hearts  & Bubbles,
Lissy

No comments: