Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hitting the Road... like Jack?

Today, in a few hourse, the kids and I are dumping ourselves into my MIL's car and going on a road trip. My BIL is getting married this weekend, and instead of taking the easy way out and hopping on a plane, like our husbands, Dar and I are driving to our neighbor province.

Yup, we're driving to Alberta. Do you know what that means?









Yup... it means my hand out the window, but more importantly it means hours, upon hours, upon hours, upon hours of time confined in a small space with my children...

Does the tag line, "Who will survive?" come to you? Well, I assure you... it will be me.



Wait, why am I doing this? I should be smart, like my husband (eh-hem... you like that Honey? nudgenudgewinkwink... you're sooooo smart) and fly.

Man, I hope there's no snow...

Talk to you in a week.
H&B's
Lissy


***UPDATE***

Daughter has the flu... of the bum variety. Hours upon hours upon hours of time confined in a car with contaminated air and a sick child. Who wants to trade places?

(Photo Source)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Haaahaaaa!!!
Don't let your hand freeze from the cold wind as you hang it out the window trying to get some fresh air from being in a car with a sick kid.....I'm sure there will be plenty of pit stops due to Kaid, you can get some fresh air then!

Have fun....I'll miss you!
xoxox

Lissy said...

Of course you'll miss me!
What is a week of your life sans Lissy?
Not good, that's what.
Mwah!

Maya said...

I`ve made sure there will be plenty of sunshine in this province for your stay... well up here anyway, don`t know about where you`re going! And what`s a road trip without the fluÉ Its practically a tradition in my family! Have fun! xo

Andrea (Panda) said...

LOL. Have a fun trip!