Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Monday, October 04, 2010

I just wanna sleep.....

So I'm back (not that I've been gone long).....and trying to catch up on sleep again.....


We did a quick trip to Victoria and back to snuggle our new nephew Rylan ......


Now its back to regular busy life, I took Clay to the airport yesterday ,back to work he goes :( , today is a get life back in order day, kids off to school, clean, and get prepared for a crazy Tuesday, 10.5 hrs in town ,gad help me ( Yay motherhood! ).

I discovered this adorable singer Lisa Mitchell a couple of weeks ago, I just love everything about her.....so I thought I'd share her with you.....here is one of her videos, Coin Laundry. Hope you enjoy!!





2 comments:

Kristi said...

OMG!!!!! Rylan is so cute!!! Congraulations Auntie Kim :) I'm glad that Clay got to meet his nephew while he was home!!!
Love the song too, she has a really neat voice!!
And boo on 10.5 hours in town - yuck :P

Kim said...

Thanks Kristi! I love being an Auntie, I love him to bits....I wish I lived closer so I could see him whenever I pleased! And yes it worked out perfectly with Clay being home...we were all happy about that!