Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!!



 

Today is Earth Day. Earth day was designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment. The very first Earth day took place in 1970. We should celebrate Earth Day by living as green as possible everyday.Today I think I may go down to the beach and pick up garbage since I think I'm going to miss our annual beach clean up this Sunday (hopefully I can make it). I'm also going to do my recycling today, not that I need Earth Day to remind me to do that......my car is loaded with it. What will you be doing on this lovely Earth Day??


           

(weheartit) & (google images)

Have a great Earth Day.....do your part!!

1 comment:

Lissy said...

The "I'm with Stupid" picture kills me.