Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Monday, August 09, 2010

08-09-10

I know I don't have to tell you what day it is today, but did you notice it's a cool date....08-09-10!

I'm feeling a little blah today....I'm having water issues at home, it's either a pump issue or no water, I'm waiting patiently for someone to tell me the problem or ship some water to me. Hopefully today I get some answers!

I think I need some of these today!!

Also today, I've got a brand new video for you, with a harsh topic, but it's a good song and video. It is Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love the way you lie. Megan Fox and Lost's Dominic Monaghan star in the story about a troubled couple in a volatile relationship. Megan reportedly donated her fee for the video to Sojourn, an LA shelter for battered women and their families.This video is already making headlines, Eminem is said to have wanted to make something important and thought-provoking. Let me know what you think........




2 comments:

Andrea (Panda) said...

I love this song havent seen the video till now. LOVE IT and Love that she donated her money.

Kristi said...

Wow!!! Very powerful!!!! I loved it!!
And I too like that she donated her money!