Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cherpumple: Have You Made One?

Ok, so in my morning internet routine, I came across this video. I'm sure a lot of you people that peruse craft blogs have already experienced this awesomeness, but it was the first time I've seen it.

Charles Phoenix just made my morning. He does this wobbly dance at around the 10 second mark, that I may have done myself once or twice. And his voice kills me. I'd like him to answer my phone for me.






"So Good..." (1:57 mark) This man is genius. Kills me.



I can't say that I'm ever going to make one of these, did you hear the thunk it made when he flopped the layers on the cake pan? talk about stomachache. But it's cool. And the ovens are to die for. I think I like the forest green one best, but it's pretty hard to choose. Pink is my favorite colour, so I feel a little like I'm cheating on her when I opt for other colours instead.

Someone should probably make the pumkin layer, so that I can have a bite...

H&B's
L

3 comments:

Mermaidmommaof4 said...

Love it!! LOL - I just might make a "Cherpumple" so that eveyone can stop complaining that I didn't make "their" favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Andrea (Panda) said...

oh wow thats a lot of cake. that thunk scares me a bit though. im going to tell my sis about this. we like to make cakes and pies and im thinking it would be quite the project.

frrrly said...

MMMMMMMmmmmm!!! I must make a cherpumple!!