Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Friday, July 02, 2010

All the beautiful Island people........



Yesterday was Canada Day as you all know (if you are Canadian or read our blog if you aren't) anyways, I took my youngest daughter down to our Island's children & Canada day fest.....basically some live music, food, a bounce-o-rama and a big field to run around on. I myself sat on the grass and had a drink with some beautiful girls that I only get to see a few times a year.....cause they are all living their young beautiful lives in the cities. So, they generally come back to the Island to see family and friends, and that means I always get to sneak in a few visits with them :) And tonight there are even more beautiful people coming to the Island that I haven't seen for awhile.....so you know what that means....yup, more visiting!!!! And then Saturday, Lissy has planned an evening out for my birthday......we were going to spend the day at the beach, but now both of us have to work till 3....so no beach, but I do get to go for dinner (with some of my beautiful Island women) at April Point Lodge for sushi....yumm, then off to the Heriot Bay Inn for some more Island fun......what a great few days I'm going to have!!!!!

What did you do for Canada Day? What are your plans for the weekend....will I see you?

I guess I should get to the real reason I'm here.....I know....blah blah blah kim........anyways here is our friday's playlist.....enjoy!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


No comments: