Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday = Playlist

Kim told me that she was "making" me do today's post. My response was the same as it is for a lot of things Kim says or does.

"KI-I--i-i-i-i-i-i-mmmmmmm!" (this is voiced in a combination of exasperation and whine)

See, it's not that I'm opposed to doing the post, it's that she used the word "make". I don't like people making me do anything. In fact, my initial reaction to any sort of force is to dig in my heels, say "f-ck you" and go in the opposite direction. As a grown up-ish person, though, I'm getting better at dealing with these situations. That is why I'm sitting here trying to think of something to say instead of refusing to do this thing.

But I've got a mental block. It's in the form of a giant orange creamsicle aka: Xtreme Creamsicle. I neeeeeeed one. It's all I can think about. I can almost taste it...

I've told Kim to go buy me one, but she's not cooperating. She's yet to figure out that I'm the boss of her. One of these days she'll get it... I'll make sure of it.

Ethan just came in and told me his stomach is sick... because he ate 12 plums. I told him he deserves the pain if he's going to be stupid.

Eh-hem... and with those loving words from a mother in your head, I'll leave you with the playlist.

H&B's
L

*** Oh hey, have we ever told you that you can listen to all our old playlists here?



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Mandolin said...

did you know that i love fleetwood mac? did you know i love vampire weekend? wellllll i did not know that those two things combined! glorious!