Come visit us at our new website: pollutedpixie.com

Monday, May 03, 2010

MusicVideoMonday

It's been a long day. For both of us. Kim and I started the process of becoming real grown ups, today. Now we are both kinda wanting to take it all back. We won't, but yeah, we want to.

I mean really, what's so great about growing as a person? What if you (and by you I mean me, obviously) am already pretty frickin' great? Why mess with perfection?

Erm... yeah...

Anywho, It's MusicVideoMonday and I'm feeling like I need summin' a lil' perky, so how about some Caitlin Crosby?
xo Lissy



Yes, it's been a long day...and I'm not even fully recovered (sleep wise) from the weekend yet. I'm tired, so perky happy music helps. Here is a lil' Michael Franti & Spearhead for you...xoxo kim




Enjoy!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome taste in tunes gals!